Men love women and the feminine energy they embody. But when us alpha males meet an awesome woman and enjoy spending time with her it’s not only because we’re physically attracted to her… it’s because we like her personality as well.
Intelligence, confidence, kindness and a great sense of humor are all traits alpha men tend to appreciate and find attractive in a woman…
…but let’s dive deeper. What are some of the specific traits men find adorable in a woman?
Things Women Do That Men Find Adorable:
1. Dance Silly—It’s just so cute when a woman can let her inner-dorkiness out because it shows she’s not self-conscious and she enjoys not being serious 100% of the time. Plus silly dancing is generally hilarious and any woman who can make me laugh automatically becomes more attractive in my eyes.
Also, if a woman dances silly I’m going to join her in the fun!
2. Dresses Pets In Clothing—Whether it’s a dog, cat or anything else with a little heart beat, it’s adorable to see an animal wearing clothes. Why? Because it’s hilarious in every sense—from the idea to the actual sight… and to see the animal’s reaction of wearing the outfit tends to be priceless as well.
3. Wear Cute Pajamas—Sure—popular culture throws ‘sexy, sexy, sexy’ all over the place 24/7. But popular culture is dumb and you should never listen to the masses. Instead, listen to what your heart says. I do, and it tells me a woman wearing cute pajamas can be sexier than a woman who lets it all hang out by wearing a tiny lace outfit to bed.
Sure—guys like skimpy pajamas on a woman as well but many of us also appreciate a lady who wears something cute to bed.
Plus a comfy woman is a happy woman!
4. Singing—So you don’t have the voice of Katy Perry—no worries—you can still sing to us. A woman who sings to her man (even if it’s off-key and sounds bad) is adorable for a few reasons: for one, it shows she possesses the confidence to sing to others which is sexy; in a sense, singing is like bearing one’s soul.
Plus it shows she’s fun. An angry, sarcastic woman typically doesn’t sing for others, but a fun, happy lady who scores high on the adorable chart is a likely song-singer.
5. Cooking For Us—Sharing is caring and when you cook food for a man you’re showing him A) You care enough to make him some yummy food and B) you’re showing you can cook which displays you’re talented and self-sufficient.
And a woman who does things for herself (such as cooking) comes off as confident—and as you know confidence is very sexy.
Plus cooking is healthier than eating out somewhere; you know what ingredients went into the food and since you cooked it yourself you know the cook didn’t accidentally drop your food on the scummy floor!
Also, if you cook for a man it’s only fair he cooks for you in the future—and think of all the fun things you could be doing while he’s cooking—for instance, you could be reading my blog. Awesome!
6. Do Impressions of Us—People love to laugh, that’s a fact. And any confident alpha male is going to laugh if you do a funny impression of him (any guy who gets offended because you impersonated him is probably uptight which makes him non-alpha which means you should stop dating him because you only want to date a confident alpha male).
I know you’ll agree: teasing a guy is fun and most guys (as well as most women) enjoy bantering. I love it when a woman possessing a sharp wit challenges me because I will return fire and banter with her—and when done correctly a strong chemistry will develop thus creating more attraction.
7. Wear Our Clothes—Years ago, I remember leaving an undershirt I had worn at a girlfriend’s house; she slept with the shirt because it smelled like me. When she told me this I found it to be super endearing.
When a woman wants to have or wear a piece of clothing belonging to a guy she likes it’s adorable.
Chances are, you’ve seen a teenage girl wearing her boyfriend’s favorite baseball cap—she knows the hat means something to him and she wants him to see her wearing it.
And he likes her wearing his hat because it shows she’s proud to wear his hat for everybody to see. I think this is the reason why men like to see a woman wearing something of his—it’s a connection between the two of them fused through that particular piece of clothing.
8. Be Nice to Our Parents—As mentioned in the video above, this is much more than merely being adorable. You’re being kind and doing sweet things for the two people who (most-likely) matter most in a man’s life—his parents. Any decent man should appreciate a woman who is kind to his parents.
Also, if you’re not ‘with the guy’ but you want to be, doing nice things for his parents will cause them to want their son to keep you in his life—perhaps as a significant other.
9. Hug Us—Most guys love hugs and affection—and any guy who has a problem with you hugging him has personal issues. A hug shows us you care and it’s adorable. And a ton of studies have proven people yearn to be physically touched and so receiving a hug is healthy and makes us feel happy.
10. Role-playing Silly Scenarios—Whether you’re people watching with a guy or you see a dog trotting down the street, creating scenarios or ‘putting words in their mouth’ and pretending to be their voice is certified adorable.
It shows you’re creative, silly, and enjoy laughing—all attractive traits. So the next time you see two eccentric people talking to one another from afar, role-play the conversation and watch how the guy you’re with responds—if he’s cool he’ll laugh and could very well join in on the fun.
11. Talking Animals—Yes—we’ve gone from dressing animals up in clothing to now having them talk. I know—this is getting super silly. But back to that dog trotting down the street—be his or her voice: what would the dog say? Sweet dog? Angry dog? Silly dog? Swearing dog? You decide!
I wouldn’t use this one all the time (gotta keep it fresh and switch it up) but this is a fun one to do from time to time.
12. Saving Us Food—So you’re at work and someone brings cookies in—lots and lots of cookies. Take one (or better yet—two!) home for your guy/the guy you like. This will show him you’re thinking of him throughout the day, you’re giving, and you have his best interest in mind.
Any guy should be thrilled when receiving such a gift—not only for the treat but because you thought of him and made such a kind gesture to make his day a bit brighter. And as mentioned in the video, it’s the little gestures that truly matter.
Though I must note, any guy who fails to say thank you to your sweet gesture needs to appreciate you more! That or he’s not worthy of your awesomeness!
13. Draw Us Pictures—Whether you possess drawing skills or not, drawing us pictures is both cute and endearing. It brings out your creative side and if it’s a silly picture it makes us laugh which is of course if a good thing. If a woman drew me a picture I would tape it to my fridge and give her a huge hug!
14. Tickle Us, Wrestle Us & Be Playful—Although we don’t expect you to match us in strength, men typically love it when a woman attempts to wrestle him. It’s fun, playful, and sexy.
Women like it because they can be overpowered by a man’s strength (and in turn, feel feminine while also enjoying the man’s masculinity) and men like it because we enjoy a woman who’s not afraid to challenge us and show us she’s not wimpy.
Though if you successfully tickle a guy his strength will not be a factor as you may be able to render him helpless (at this point straddle him—that’s super sexy). And of course, wrestling often leads to cuddling, kissing and other awesome things.
Also, if you’re shy and want a guy to kiss you follow my tickle trick mentioned in the video above.
I hope you found my Things Women Do That Men Find Adorable article to be both super informative and awesome. If you want to be viewed as an adorable lady I suggest you try some of the things listed above. And if you do, let me know how it goes by commenting below.
And if you have any ideas I didn’t include of other adorable things a woman can do to make a man’s heart melt then by all means please post them as a comment below as well. Thanks, awesome lady!
PS. I want you to experience happiness with an awesome, wonderful man—the ideal man for you! To keep receiving my newest articles and videos and to be entered to win some cool prizes make certain you subscribe: